Monday, January 13, 2014

Entry #74: Once in a lifetime.

Did I ever mention to you how screwed up my biological clock is and have you ever noticed I often post in the am rather than the pm?
I am more of a nocturnal than a diurnal ( yes, I googled this. diurnal isn't a common word k and it sounds like diuretics. Haha )
Hence, in an attempt to readjust my sleeping patterns and fix my biological clock to that of the majority of the human population, I started my sleep early-wake up early plan.
In all honesty, it is also partly due to the fact that I had a date with my bestfriend and she said 12.30pm doesn't mean one hour later and the fact that for the past week, I manage to be late for every single date I'm suppose to wake up for at anything before 2pm because I wake up at 1.30pm everyday without fail.
Today marks the first day of executing the plan and I would say the plan either failed terribly or succeeded too well.
First of all, I woke up before 8am and second of all, I rolled on the bed for the longest period of time before I fell asleep. I don't even wake up this early on days when I have classes. 
How is this humanly possible.
How did I even do this.
Oh wells, at least it's a good start. 
Maybe, I'll even stop being late for classes when the semester starts again if this keeps up. 
If you know me well, you would probably be laughing at me. About right now...
because I'm laughing at myself too.

In the end, I'm still late for the date but for now, let's just say that anything less than one hour late is not considered as late. Yes, I am probably lying to myself right now to make myself feel better.
But in all honesty, I still think it's a great improvement since I tried really hard to be on time today but the princess a.k.a Shannen Lee May May was taking her time getting ready and I had a hard time looking for parking.
Karaoke session at Loudspeaker, shopping at Sunway Pyramid, dinner at Thai Thai after much debate




and finally, supper...
My only excuse is YOLO?


My dates for the day.






It's been a long time since we've reunited like today.
Everyone is finally gathered at one place once more like old times.
I've missed them.
My brother will be back tomorrow night after almost a month long of holiday in the UK !
I've missed him too and I can't wait to pick him up at the airport :D

xx,
Kaiwenchim 

No comments:

Post a Comment