Monday, August 12, 2013

Entry #54: Tomorrowland.

If you've started wondering
WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING THE PAST THREE DAYS
I was milking cows, tending crops and living a virtual life in front of a Panasonic LCD screen.
I was playing Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny.
LOL.
In other words, I was trying to keep myself occupied and more importantly, my MIND occupied so that it won't stray away towards needless worries. 
The arrival of tomorrow is much sooner than I expected.
Tomorrow,
for all A lvls student,
 is an important day,
Tomorrow,
for most A lvls student,
 is a dreadful day,
dreadful because we don't know what it holds for us,
for some A lvls student,
 is a prize giving day,
where they just wait for their hard work to come to fruition
but sadly, I'm not one of them. 
I'm one of the former.
I really don't know what to expect anymore
But what I know is,
after tomorrow,
good or bad,
play time is over.
It's time to get back to business
I wouldn't say I dreaded the day I start studying again
I had fun
I had a great time
but one cannot simply live just by having fun.
One have to work to make the break even more worth while.
The past three months have been nothing less than amazing.
This break is like a well deserved release after one and a half year of hardcore studying, late nights, coffee breaks, emotional baggage and early classes.
Tomorrow is like judgement day where the truth comes out.
I would be lying if I say I had no expectations whatsoever 
I would also be lying if I said that I would feel the same regardless of the results
I wouldn't disclose how I would feel tomorrow cause I really don't know that myself
but I would accept what the future holds for me 
and I would make a decision regarding my future based on tomorrow's results.
So yeah, tomorrow is an important day.
I also decided to have japanese for lunch before the great revelation to strengthen my heart and calm myself down to prevent myself from getting an anxiety attack.
LOL.

Today I had another great day with the blondies.
It's late and I'm tired so I'll talk about it another day.
I need rest to prepare my weak soul for any impact that is to come tomorrow.
Hopefully, it's a good kind of impact. *fingers crossed*
WISH ME LUCK !



Did I also mention that Tumblr have also been a part of my escape?
I was on Tumblr. ALOT.
the past week.
Tumblr is full of deep thoughts, inspirational quotes, funny remarks, cute gifs, relatable stories, naked photos and beautiful pictures.
So if you're interested in the anatomy of a human body, looking for a different outlook in life, have too much time to kill or even have nothing better to do, please do sign up to Tumblr and follow me.
It's an interesting platform.







xx.
Love, kaiwenchim.

No comments:

Post a Comment