Sunday, August 11, 2013

Entry #53: TO THE BOY

I may be three days late but

TO THE BOY
that made me cry so many times that it's uncountable,
TO THE BOY
that annoys me most times than not
TO THE BOY
that exhausts my patience and tolerance
TO THE BOY
that always win me in badminton and table tennis
TO THE BOY
that cons my money and find ways not to pay me back
TO THE BOY 
that is really picky with food
TO THE BOY
that eats all the unhealthy and fattening food but never gets fat
TO THE BOY 
that whispers quietly in my ears
TO THE BOY 
that plays hide and seek with me when we were still kids
TO THE BOY 
that would pick the toilet lock with a penny and then run away
TO THE BOY 
that watches the same anime again and again
TO THE BOY
that would challenge me to who would run up the stairs faster
TO THE BOY
that is like the exact replica of me but in an opposite sex
TO THE BOY 
that I know my entire life
TO THE BOY 
that showered me with love from the moment I was born
TO THE BOY
that share the same blood flowing in your capillaries, veins and arteries as me.
YOU'RE A MAN NOW.

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY.
Your teenage years are gone but you are still young.
Have fun, study hard and live life to the fullest but DON'T GO TOO WILD.
I'll be worried. LOL.


 I never had a childhood friend but I do have you, my brother.
I'm happy enough.
Love,
your sister.


BIRTHDAY DIM SUM FOR THE BIRTHDAY BOY at the Ming Room.
Our family's all time favourite dim sum place.




Dim sum plus two additional plates of Boston Lobsters.
Btw, they're having a promotion now.
RM180 per lobster which I think is a great deal cause the usual price can go up to RM330.
So if you're feeling like having lobsters, 
do drop by.
Promotions valid till my birthday, precisely the end of the month.



Birthday Boy's favourite,
Cheese baked Lobsters. 




I was merely fascinated by the utensils they supplied.
Hehe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment