Sunday, August 11, 2013

Entry #52: Fail

When we were young, we often have this misconception that the pathway to success is a smooth sailing one. That if we had a plan, discipline and ambition, we would get there. Until we go through a certain experience or multiple different experiences that teaches you success is a road full of failures


One day, I want to be able to say that.
Not the fanciest words but the truest words.
Remember way earlier, when I was feeling overly ambitious and said that I would work hard, work out and look good. I would exercise, eat clean, stay disciplined until I get that sought after bikini body that is overflooding in Instagram and Tumblr? Well, I failed. Over and over again.
But trust me, I'm not ready to say goodbye to that dream and I probably will never be.
So WAIT FOR IT, I will get there.
Until then, bear with my procrastination
Love,
kaiwenchim.

No comments:

Post a Comment