Friday, April 26, 2013

Short Update.

Hey guys, Im sorry I've been MIA for such a long time. Just a short update on my life today to those who still keep up with my life occasionally. Basically the past two weeks, I've spent most of my days at Taylor's Lakeside to borrow their facilities and met some really nice people along the way. The past four to five days, parents weren't around so I had the freedom that I never had the past 18 years of my life and when you have a once in a lifetime chance like that you make the best of it right. Yeah, I've been up to something the past week but of course, without mommy around there's practically no food at home and I went on a one meal per day diet cause I'm lazy like that. However, occasionally, this certain superman will fly to my house in the middle of the night with midnight snacks ! So I survived. Hehe. Anyways, my parents are back now and I'm happy enough with my short but well spent freedom. We'll be heading back to one of my four hometowns tomorrow to celebrate granny's birthday and I'm mentally ready to stuff myself with good food ! And hopefully, when I'm back I could update y'all on what you've missed the past weeks of my life. One of the major reasons, I couldn't find the time to update was because of my constant procrastination, failure to make the best out of my time and my upcoming exams which is in less than two weeks away. It's my final exam in A Levels and I know i should be studying like a hardcore right now but somehow, my hardcore mode can't be switched on. Maybe I should on it manually. Cause it'll only be switched on automatically at the last minute and we all know burning the midnight oil is never the best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment