Monday, April 15, 2013

Back.

Before I start this post, I shall apologize for my absence without notice that basically span over approximately ten days. Please accept my deepest apologies ! Especially the fatty that always threaten to unfollow me once each time I meet her. Let's have a brief run through about what I've done during these ten days of absence. Well, basically I've relived my moments as a cheerleader six out of the ten days, experiment with another shade of colour for my bleached and already damaged hair, spend quality time with a few of my favourite people in the world the other four days and of course laze around, read and spend pointless hours on the world wide web. Isn't that what normal teenagers do? Despite being in college, I still do believe I'm a teenager since I still have a one in front of my age. Surprisingly, I did not touch my video game in the course of these ten days. You could say I have a really short attention span and I usually can't complete my RPG games but that doesn't stop me from trying every time, right. There are those rare times where I do finish them okay. Let's talk about the work out plan that I so proudly claim I would stick to the last time I was here.
Well,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It did not happen.
I may not have worked out regularly, but I do have two to three hours of training each day to compensate for it. Cheerleading is a very intense sport after all and I shouldn''t be overworking my tired muscles. Lol. 
I'll post more about my days during the holidays soon once I've received my pictures from fatty. I basically used her phone to take all the picture nowadays. Maybe this will sound pretty ironic and you might be thinking how much more vain can I get and that I'm seriously a self certified professional camwhore, but the hard truth why I can't take any pictures with my phone and I have to resort to borrowing another person's phone is because my THIRTY TWO gb Iphone storage is filled with at least 6k plus of pictures of myself. OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment