Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Arrival Of March.

Somewhere at the end of February, I was bitten by a mosquito and now, at the beginning of March, I've been diagnosed with dengue. I currently look like a dalmatian with red spots and I would like to find a hole and hide myself from the world cause it really is very visually unappealing. Everyone who've seen my rashes would have a tendency to scratch themselves. This, people, would be psychology cause dengue could only be passed on through a vector and unless you're in a room with me and you rare a mosquito as a pet, you'll be fine. You know, a person who's diagnosed with dengue would experience a feeling of fatigue for weeks before recovering back to their normal self? That means I have to put my work out plan on hold and I really don't know how I'm going to revise for my trials which is in two weeks time. I'm messed up and I'm starting to feel tired again so I shall elaborate on how I'm feeling tomorrow. Goodnight, world. 


I did not do that.



No comments:

Post a Comment