Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Not a good day.

So, I've just spent two hours in the exam hall producing ATP for muscle contraction on my fingers and stimulating my brain cells to come up with genius answers that won't make make my awesome bio teacher vomit blood but now, i think the chances of her remaining calm isn't very high cause my ATP wasn't produced fast enough, my brain wasn't excited enough and.
.
.
.
.
.

 I couldn't complete the paper. *cries and goes into devastation* 


*positive side kicks in* HOWEVER, I've always believed the harder you fall, the higher you bounce back up. So I will use this as a motivation to work harder from now on. Btw, right before my exams and when I was at my parking lot, my poor car died on me and I panicked and almost arrived late for my exams. My poor car literally died cause it can't even produce sufficient energy to lock the car via remote. I had to lock it manually one by one. From that moment on, I knew it wasn't going to be a good day. 

Nothing cheer up the day like food after exams.


Mee Jawa from Well Cooked Gourmet, SS14. Tasted okay but nothing special.


My favourite rojak from one of the stalls in Wong Soon Kee, one shop and one road away from Well Cooked Gourmet


The awesome kerang 

+


Awesome-r sauce.
*note the kerang on the left and right? 
I ate the one on the left and Fatty ate the one on the right. I eat like a beast yo !

Some additional information on the place, Lim's Fried Chicken in SS15 originated from this place. Even with a branch in SS15, they still have good business over here and this place have sentimental values cause my parents often brought me here for lunch back when I was a primary/ high school kid.

Before I leave, here's how Fatty draws a penis ! EPIC STUFF.
She even said it was her best drawing.



SO SHOOOOOOORT.
And then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I realized the penis in the CIE textbook really is that short. LOL.
Life of a Biology Student.





No comments:

Post a Comment